Pages

Background

Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm HOME!!!

Hi guys!

I'm officially home! We're in Indiana now! We arrived last night at about 10:15 because Lena's dad managed to get us on an earlier flight. Of course, I didn't know about anything because I've been in a bag the past few days.

So, happy Independance Day! I'll put on my red, white, and blue dress for the occasion, and we should be spending the day with Lena's grandparents! It should be fun.

I'm really tired though. Kirsten was really nice and let me borrow her quilt for the trip.

I'll update soon!

Love, Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily!

    Happy late 4th of July! I'm glad you arrived safely. :) And that's nice of Kirsten. :)

    I was wondering, Emily, if you could follow my blog...just wondering. ;) You don't have to if you don't want to. :D It's a traveling blog like yours, you're blog is so awesome, I wanted one myself. :-)

    ~Kristy
    http://kristyinacarryon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete